Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Songlist 2

Hello Hello everyone!
Santa claus is coming to town!
I would also like to share some songs that you can actually play during your christmas party! Spread the warmth and some kpop love! :)




Firstly, here's SNSD's Snowy Wish!
I really love this song, so cute!

SNSD - SNOWY WISH

This performance totally rocks! they all look like fairies!


T-ara - O My God

A very sweet song from T-ara's newest album! Full of christmas feel! O My God, feeling loved this christmas?

Super Junior - First Snow

My favourite boys, favourite christmas song all times. 13 is all we need for this chirstmas!



Super Junior - White Christmas

From their Mr Simple album! I like this song cause it feels so happy and takes me back to the Miracle days. This video is taken fron SS4! Can't wait!


Kim Jong Kook - Loveable

Apparently, i didnt know this song was sung by KIm Jong Kook until my supervisor played this song at work yesterday. My colleagues and other people were liek WOW, so this song is sung my our very own SParta from Running Man, and its super perfect for Christmas!!



Enjoy your holidays!
And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VERY OWN SHUYAN !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts