Sunday, July 31, 2011

SUPER FACTS!!

Here are some super facts for the week!







Before SJ's debut Park Jungmin of SS501 was chosen as a member of SJ. But DSP signed a contract with him before SME had a chance.


--------------------------------------------------------------------





"I have a Siberian husky at home in Korea. But I don’t get to see him so often. I’ve been a little busy. I miss him" - TVXQ's Yunho


--------------------------------------------------------------------






Seohyun once cried in the mirror because she thought she looks ugly.


(she must be having cockeye moments)

-------------------------------------------------------------------






DBSK Changmin had admit he had fallen asleep on stage before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------




"Whenever SNSD is mentioned on TV, it feels like another SNSD is being shown. It’s still surreal that they’re talking about us" - Tiffany


Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!
----------------------------------------------------------


Block B’s Zico was an SM trainee and was suppose to be a part of SHINee.



------------------------------------------------------------



SE7EN still remembers the clothes Park Han Byul wore when they met.



------------------------------------------------------------




SJ's Eunhyuk used to collect snails.


i love this guy and his hairy legs.

------------------------------------------------------------




If 2PM's Nichkhun wasn't a singer he would be a chef.


-----------------------------------------------------------




"When I can't fall asleep late at night, I post a me2day and when the comments go up, I think to myself, "I'm not alone"" - 2NE1's Dara



Credits : DongHaeBiased, Kidols_blog, KPOPfacts @ twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts