Saturday, September 29, 2012

Big Bang Alive Galaxy 2012 in Singapore!



Pardon the shitty quality photos.

But the concert was just wow, fantastic baby!

Big Bang is wonderful at hyping up the atmosphere. Their songs just get people on their feet, jumping and dancing around. I absolutely loved it.

I just felt so happy when they performed Haru Haru because that is my absolutely favourite BB song. They did the slow version but it was still amazing nonetheless.

I fell in love with Daesung that night. He looked a lot better in real life and he was so sweet and adorable. His smile just dazzled me off my feet. When he did his wings solo and walked out with that huge pair of fluffy wings, I am like hey angel~

Seungri was also damn handsome! :)

Will definitely go for another Big Bang concert in the future! Worth the sweat, the wait, the money and my love!

-shuyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts