Thursday, September 27, 2012

Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR



BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR IN SINGAPORE?!?

Yes, I bet all you lucky ones holding the tickets cannot wait! To get into the mood, let's look at the Big Bang Alive Tour trailer!


Haha, Kpop-Heroes, wtf! It just makes them sound ridiculous.

Not enough?!?! Let's look at their previous live performances!


Although I personally do not believe in watching a DVD of a concert prior to the real show. I prefer going for the real thing and then buying the DVD just to recap all the amazing wonderful moments after that.

The concert is going to be a blast! I love Super Junior, but I cannot deny that Big Bang puts up a wow, fantastic baby live performance! Their energy is really great!

Have a great day all you VIPs out there.

By the way, if you are looking for an iphone /4s cover to bring to the concert, dearjojo.com is selling VIP covers!

-shuyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts