Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 DAY KPOP CHALLENGE - DAY 3

Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias. (non member of group)

Doreen: omo, i have like 1000000000 kpop guy bias. My very first kpop guy bias was park yong ha, but sadly, he passed on. and then there are alot that popped up, like song seung hyun, kim bum, kim jong hoon(omg, superduper cute), chunglim, ...seee, theres uncountable. so long as they are good looking, I LOVE! so, can i say i dont have an ultimate kpop guy biassS???!

Shuyan: HUH, non member of group. I think it would be LEE SEUNG GI. Everytime I watch him on 2D1N i really want to marry him! Especially after watching Shining Inheritance the feelings just up themselves! He is not especially good looking or what, but he just projects very very good vibes about himself! Even my mother would approve of him too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts