Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 DAY KPOP CHALLENGE - DAY 9

Day 9: Your favorite k-pop performance



Shuyan: SUPER SHOW 2! Best ever favourite Kpop performance ever! I'm not even going to name a song cause the whole thing is so spectacular so amazing! Favourite pieces include Angela, Our Love, Sorry Sorry and Let's Not. Let's Not live is really amazing and 28957295025 better than the album version. Not forgetting Shining Star too. So, SS2 has gotta be my favourite kpop performance beating out SS1. Hahaha!

Doreen: huh, favourite arh.......ayeeeee (ok, lets copy shuyan's, :D i srsly dunno which to choose) ~ super show 1? although i've been to ss2 live, but still i thought ss1 was more complete and fun. I seriously watched the dvd for 100000 times, and also watched my jc life away. so, yeap! favourite part was any hot part where they took off their clothes, as well as their group ballads (she's gone was my fav) , plus YMCA song! so cute !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts