Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 DAY KPOP CHALLENGE - DAY 5

Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group

Doreen : Marry U by Super Junior. Its just a very very brilliant and lovely song. I think its the first super junior song that i've heard . I will just marry whoever that sing this song to me! and hearing it live at SS2 is just,...omg so touching. i definetely love this song very much, i still listen to it today!


Shuyan: Wow, another difficult question. Manymanymany Super Junior songs just fall into this catergory. Way for love, Angela, Haengbok, No Other, She's Gone, Marry U, One Love. I can't possible choose one. All are my favourite depending on my mood. When I'm feeling tired or unhappy, my favourite song becomes Way for Love. If ony my way home on the bus, Angela becomes me favourite song. On the way to work = No Other. Thinking about sad stuff = She's Gone. etc. :) Super Junior FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts